These ribs don’t have the same finger lickin’ quality as my Slightly Sticky Pork Ribs, but they’re still full of flavour and bound to be a big hit with your friends and family.
If you’re not currently living in Britain, suffering unseasonably cold weather, rain, and gale force winds, or if you are and summer has finally arrived, this recipe would also be great cooked on the barbecue!
Rack of pork ribs – 900g/2lb (well trimmed of fat)
Worcestershire sauce – a few tablespoons
Seasoning – chilli flakes, pepper and celery salt
Equipment: Baking dish, wire rack/trivet
- Wash and thoroughly dry the ribs and place in the baking dish.
- Coat on both sides with the Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle over the celery salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Cook flesh side down in a preheated oven (200°C/Fan 180°/Gas 6) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, put the ribs, flesh side up on the trivet, and baste with the juices.
- Put back in the oven and cook uncovered for another 20-25 minutes until the ribs are cooked through.