Another tasty yet thrifty syn free recipe for the Slimming World Extra Easy diet. This would be a lovely quick summery dish served with salad, but with the gloomy weather we’re having at the minute it’s probably better to opt for a baked potato and vegetables for a quick roast dinner!
This recipe is also Dukan friendly.
Chicken thighs – 2 per person (skinned with any visible fat removed)
Worcestershire sauce – 1-2 tablespoons
Garlic – 6 cloves (thickly sliced)
Seasoning – Italian herbs and pepper.
Equipment: Chopping board, knife, baking dish, tin foil, wire rack/trivet
- Put the chicken in the baking dish and coat with the Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle over the spices.
- Add the garlic on top and under the chicken thighs.
- Cover and put in the fridge until an hour before needed. Turn occasionally if you want.
- Cover with tin foil and place in a preheated oven (200°C/Fan 180°/Gas 6) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take out the chicken and pour the juices into a mug.
- Place the wire rack in the baking dish, put the chicken on top and pour the juices back over the chicken.
- Put in the oven, uncovered, for another 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.