A great big thank you to Fae at Fae’s Twist & Tango for nominating me for this award. As always I am very grateful.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I have a serious aversion to bananas and cucumbers, even the smell of them makes me feel sick!
- I love olives and mushrooms.
- I’m currently addicted to Nerds (the sweets), I loved them when I was a kid but they became hard to get in the UK (I think they stopped making them here) but now more shops are getting imports.
- I’m very excited about Christmas, I love all the cooking. I’ve been making the Christmas dinner in our house since I was 14 or 15.
- This year I’m making goose for Christmas dinner. I find it easier to keep moist than turkey and I drain the fat off while its cooking for my roast potatoes, so expect posts about these!
- My favourite Christmas film is Scrooged.
- I have a new favourite takeaway dish – a naan wrap filled with tikka chicken, chunky chips and madras sauce, and garlic sauce on the side.
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random things about yourself.
4 Select 15 blogs for the award.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.