Wow, another fab award! Thanks a million to A Fat Girl’s Food Guide to Eating in Korea for this nomination.
Questions for Me:
1. If you could be a superhero which one would you be and why?
Rogue from X-Men, because she has cool hair.
2. What would you eat for your last meal on earth?
I’d probably go bonkers at a good Italian restaurant, and have anti-pasti, pizza, pasta, steak and chips, and panna cotta.
3. If I gave you a $100 right now what would you spend it on?
Food! Meat, cheese, Vegetables, and a bottle of tequila, cointreau and limes for Margaritas.
4. When was the last time you cried and why?
I can’t remember exactly, I fill up a bit if films/tv programmes get emotional but I can’t remember the last time I really cried for a reason.
5. Whats the last nice thing you did for someone else?
I always try to do nice things for people, but I can’t think of anything specific.
6. Whats the best costume you have ever worn?
I don’t really go in for fancy-dress much. I can’t even remember the last time I wore a costume.
7. If you could go back in time which year would you choose?
Late 60s probably, see The Doors and Hendrix perform.
8. If I gave you a free plane ticket where would you go?
9. What was the best present you have ever received?
My slow cooker is probably the most useful present I’ve received. I use it so much, it makes cooking meals so easy, and they’re always delicious.
10. How would you spend your last day on earth?
Eating, continuously. I won’t have to put up with the tummy ache for long or get fat!
11. Is a jaffa cake, a cake or a biscuit?
It’s a cake, because it says so.
Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your earliest food memory?
2. What is your favourite fruit/vegetable?
3. What is your least favourite fruit/vegetable?
4. What is your favourite board game?
5. What was the best Christmas present you ever received?
6. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
7. If you had to choose one cuisine you had to eat for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
8. What was your favourite sweet as a child?
9. What was the first thing you ever cooked?
10. How old were you when you made your first Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner?
So to accept this momentous accolade you have to:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog.
2) Attach the award icon to your site.
3) Answer some questions from the previous blogger and choose new ones for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers for the award.