Leftover pulled pork – as much as you have or want
Crusty bread – 2-4 slices per person (I made a round loaf using a quantity of Burger Buns dough. Simply shape into a round, place on baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 for 30-40 minutes. If the loaf sounds hollow when you tap the bottom it’s ready.)
Cheese – grated
Barbecue sauce (optional)- Use leftover homemade sauce (or just some out of the bottle) to coat the pork
- Under a hot grill toast the bread on one side, until just starting to brown.
- Remove one slice and turn the other slice over.
- Pile on the pulled pork and top with the grated cheese.
- Put back under the grill until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Put the other slice back on top and grill for another 30 seconds or so.
- Serve on its own or with salad.